Term 1 2020 – Dates:
Term Starts – Sun 2nd Feb 2020 (Except Thursday classes which start on Thu the 13th of Feb)
Term Ends – Thu 9th April 2020
ALL VENUES CLOSED: Waitangi Day (6th Feb). Easter (10th, 11th, 12th & 13th April)
Term 2 2020 – Dates:
Term Starts – Tue 28th April 2020
Term Ends – Sun 5th July 2020
ALL VENUES CLOSED: Anzac Day (Mon 27th April). Queens Birthday (Mon 1st June)
Term 3 2020 – Dates:
Term Starts – Mon 20th July 2020
Term Ends – Sun 27th September 2020
Term 4 2020 – Dates:
Term Starts – Mon 12th October 2020
Term Ends – Mon 14th Dec 2020
ALL VENUES CLOSED: Labour Day (Mon the 26th of Oct)
Important Term Event Dates:
- Our Gym For All Festival will be held on Sunday the 29th March – there will be no classes on this day.
- Our Club Champs Competition will be held on Sunday the 20th of September – there will be no classes on this day.
- Our Primary Schools comp runs on the 11th & 12th of November, the Kindy classes will be cancelled and a make up session offered.
Re enrollment Dates:
- Term 2 “Priority Booking” for current members will start Mon 23rd March and will finish on Sun 5th April
- Term 3 “Priority Booking” for current members will start Mon 15th June and will finish on Sun 28th June
- Term 4 “Priority Booking” for current members will start Mon 7th September and will finish on Sun 20th September
- Term 1 2021 “Priority Booking” for current members will start Wed 25th November and will finish on Sun 6th December
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR ‘NORTH SHORE EVENTS CENTER’ SITE HAS HAD A NAME CHANGE AND IS NOW KNOWN AS ‘EVENTFINDA STADIUM’
When Can I Purchase A Class?
Term 1 classes will be available online to purchase from the 17th Dec until the 22nd March
Term 2 classes will be available online to purchase from the 15th April until the 14th June
Term 3 classes will be available online to purchase from the 8th July until the 6th September
Term 4 classes will be available online to purchase from the 30th September until the 22nd November
What Is Gym For All Festival
This is a Recreational “Gym For All” Fun festival held at the Main Gym in the Eventfinda Stadium on the 29th March. Our gymnasts at all of our centers (excluding MiniGym) will learn skills through Term 1 for this event. There is an entry fee which is part of fundraising for The Club. Entry is not compulsory but it is great for the children’s confidence and an awesome way for them to show you the skills they have been learning.
Recreational Artistic and Rhythmic, Tumbling, Aerobics, Extension and Squad gymnasts can all enter the Gym For All Festival.
More info about the Festival and how to entry will be emailed out in approx. Week 2 of Term 1.